Does it worry you that your lack of marketing for mobile device users is frustrating your customers and costing you money?
If not, it should!
First, here are a few eye-opening facts:
- After China & India, the US is the 3rd largest mobile market
- Mobile commerce is forecasted to reach 31 billion by 2016
- 67% of shoppers agree that a mobile site makes them more likely to buy a product or use a service.
- 40% of a user’s internet time is spent on a mobile device
- Mobile searches are predicted to surpass desktop searches in 2014
Get a head-start on your competition.
With the rapid increase of mobile smart phone technology and ever-changing innovation, many business are missing this opportunity to take advantage of the explosive growth in mobile device usage.
Who better than Google knows search
behavior and future trends?
Google’s most recent upgrade to Enhanced Campaigns is a true sign of the times. Their new platform has opened the door to advertisers previously shying away from mobile marketing. The previous Legacy platform has been revised to be reduced the time and expense required of advertisers.
The new AdWords mobile device interface makes mobile marketing more cost-effective than ever for our customers.
Location, Location, Location… Can Your Mobile Customers Find Directions To Your Business In Less Than 1 Minute?
Now lets imagine the same scenario only this time you view a Google search results page and click the link to this great jazz club. Front and center you see a convenient link to a map or the option to click-to-call. Here the advertiser is providing a simple solution by serving up exactly what the searcher wants at that moment.